Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer gloom

It's been a while my dirty kids. Life is stable, everything is on flow, and on point. Things had been slow for me since school ended three weeks ago. I've been drinking 211, gotta love cheap drinks, cheap and it hits the spot. I think if you add the days of me and my niggies drinking sessions, i think we would have drank straight 30 days, Hootie-hoo right? Hang tight my liver, for i need you dearly! On the grind.. i have this piece for a while now. i finished this piece around the first weeks of may. damn it, if i was not lazy and stubborn, this shit would have turned out good. Oh well, life goes on haha.. Ultraman son! Japanese shows back when i was a kid that me and my bro used to watch on a Saturday morning. The graffs kinda ehh ... been 5 yrs since i painted damn it give me break.



Yomp:

No comments:

Post a Comment