Sunday, May 3, 2009

PACMAN!

YEE-YEA!
Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao! For the win!!! That knock out was just vicious as hell, kind of felt bad for Hatton when they showed the replay, shuxx. First round was just heart pounding for me, damn! Manny's fights are always exciting for me. Anyways man that fight was just mad quick, thought Hatton was going to gun up and have a toe to toe with Manny, but shit when he got knocked down the first round, i knew it was game over! Props for Hatton though for taking that beastly ass punched, OUCHIE!! GO PACQUIAO!

On another sports, BULLS lost kinda pissed off about that one--exciting series though--Lebron will whoop bostons ass, that's for sure, SHIT!


Alright, enough with the sport shit, time for some art Gonna start the brothers piece for his presentation. I'm making a Ultraman, and some old japanese superhero shows back in the days, that me and my bro watched when we were young. Hope it comes out clean.


PACMAN FTW!


-Good seeing my niggie Carlo, and Cheerio, HA HA! reminiscing the old days, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment