Friday, April 24, 2009

Wdup son?
First and foremost this is my very first blog entry, let me pop the cherry of my blog by posting some bullshit, HAHA!
Anyhow, I created this blog to share artwerks, ideas, and progress in my craft.
Probably use this blog for future reference and ideas if I'm having an artist block.
I will mainly use this blog for art purpose only, or hmmm.... with a little exception-- I should also use this blog where i would rant and hate about the daily bullshit that surrounds my life. feel me son?

So anyways enough of the little petty introduction,
here is a piece that i did back in 04 (high school yrs shuxx)
back when i was really into graffiti. This also when trucker hats was popping.
I sold this piece for only 10 bucks; didn't even earn shit to buy me deco paint markers, aha! Oh well as long my art is out there. I called this trucker hat, "The Hater hat." HAHA
Check it out:







Peace hoes and foes, keep that daily grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment